The Adventures of Dan Price

Sunday, January 30, 2005 at 10:12 PM

Mt. Etna Snowsessions


Assesing the potential damage of what jumping off that cornice may do! Ok it's assessed and census says....it's a go:)


This is it, the drop, the proof that I may still have my edge and i'm not getting soft:) just for the record, it is a lot bigger in real life, especially when you can't see the landing until your in the air and your headed for trees! Don't worry mom, i love you:)


Me Strongbad (if you don't get it, www.homestarrunner.com, and you will-just don't get addicted) This is at about 5:30, it is snowing and getting dark, there is a 30 minute hike ahead, we must press on:)


I really wish you could see this beauty in person, this picture gives no true justice. This is from Etna summit.


Lets not lie, I mean I may have a little knack for this picture thing after all:)

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey cowboy! Awesome pics...I'm really jealous!  

~

Anonymous Anonymous said...

PRIZE WINNING SCENERY AND SHOTS...WOW!!
DID YOU NOTICE YOUR HEART IS HANGING ON THE TREE??  

~

Post a Comment